With the smartphones in the pocket and a car to drive around in, the official workstation is quite mobile now. Add to it the laptops that perpetually every professional has, and there you have a working career oriented professional who can sit at a coffee shop and attend a conference call. Alternatively, families have shifted to video conversations and improved connectivity where everything happens at the click of a button. May be this is why it is so essential to carry a mobile phone which is charged at all the times. While you may be driving at night or even on a long tour, a car charger is a must for needs and security as well. So when your home and office have the plug points right beside you, how do you let your car not be a charging port in emergency? But naturally, the Car chargers are a must!
For a heroic connectivity and a non-disruptive communication connect, here are the five best chargers you can use to charge your smart phone while you are in transit. No wires, no hefty extension cords, just a small addition to the car dashboard and you are ready to go.
1) Amazon Basics 4.0 AMP Dual Car Charger
Low on cost and high on efficiency, this Amazon product is a hot selling item that has proved its worth over the time. There is nothing better than this charger to be simply plugged in the slot for the lighter and have two phones charge at the same time. No worries about the phone family! Be it an iPhone or the android you are good to go!
- Can charge both Apple and Android Phones simultaneously
- Portable enough to lend mobility to the phone when it is being charged.
- A small Compact shape has been designed to identify the presence of charging power.
- Keeping aside everything else, this is the cheapest model available.
- This can also charge GPS units and kindle tablets
- The third party wires may twist and turn making them tangled and has limited mobility of the phone depending upon the length of the charging cable that you buy
- The single year warranty is not a huge benefit either.
- It does not come with supporting wires and you would have to buy your own lightening cable based on the phone you want to use.
2) Belkin MIXIT Car Charger with USB Port
Belkin basically is into manufacture of Smartphone Accessories and this Car charger with a USB port comes in various colors to choose from. You may even find a size which would simply fit into your pocket. Does this not make the portable car charger even more portable?
- Available in 2.1 and 1 Ampere versions, the size is the USP.
- Add to it the variety of colors to choose from and you get a product just as your needs would be.
- Also, the respected Brand makes you trust the product even more.
- Single year warranty
- Single charging point limit the usage of the product.
- Designed to work with newer mobile phones only, the disconnection with this car charger may get tricky at times.
- And there are no supporting cables that come with the package. You would have to buy the lightening cables separately.
3) Anker 40W USB Charger with Power IQ technology
Now this is what you need is you have many mobile phones in the family out for a road trip? The Power IQ technology helps the charger to identity the type of phone plugged in and provides the fastest and the most suitable settings for the effective and easy charge. So while the parents keep the phone running up and high, the youngsters can play a lot of games and music running.
- Five charging ports allow the leverage to charge five phones simultaneously.
- An 18 month warranty is much better than the single year warranties.
- Undoubtedly the technology allows all types of phones to be charged with an automatic recognition of the needs of the phone.
- It is also long enough to extend the reach to people sitting behind the driver’s seat and is compatible with both the branded and official and third party cables.
- Unfortunately, this model does not come with an inbuilt cable.
- Though it can practically charge any mobile phone, it is not compatible with I Pad Nano, HP Touch Pad and the Dell Venue 11 Pro.
- Like the Belkin Car charger, you may not be able to find so many colors.
- The long cords often get tangled, unless you take care ofcourse!
4) Aukey Dual USB Car Charger for smartphones
Now this is a charger which is certainly compatible with all phones and definitely all vehicles. Easy to carry in the pocket it caneasily fit in the palm of your hand. It does not make a difference if your cars charger port is placed high or low, the grip is solid enough for the charger to come out with ease.
- The small size can be fit in all cars and models irrespective of the brand
- It does not take much effort to be fit in or pulled out
- It has two ports to allow simultaneous charging.
- Also, it is a faster way to charge the phones as compared to the other models.
- It just has one power cable that comes along with the package.
- For the other cable, you have to buy it.
- The two ports have different power outputs and though theyare clearly marked in orange and green, it may still get a bit confusing
5) Motorola Micro USB Charger
With an already impressive lineup of the car charger and phone accessories, this car charger is a brilliant addition to the pool. Single port but immensely fast, this charger is compatible with all phones and can charge them real quick. With the Quick Charge facility, through you may not find it very important, but getting 8 hours of the charging in just 15 minutes is surely a feature worth owning.
- The quick charge facility that no other car charger can replicate makes this the best car charger than you should have.
- Also, the sleek size is a steal at the economical price.
- Not to forget the brand name which has been trusted by the world.
- A single port charger, it could have been very useful if it had more than one port.
- Also the charging wire may have to be bought as per your phone.
- You will have to add the wire to make it two function on two ports.
Among the five best models that have been presented for you, if you are looking at a long time investment and durable usage, choosing the Anker 40 W USB Car Charger is the best choice. Not only does it have five ports to support five different phones, but it may also be able to function on the other four ports in case one of the ports does not charge. And at any day, with power and wires an 18 month warranty is much better ass compared to the standard one year warranty.
We also recommend the Motorola USB Car Charger simply because it can really charge the phone very quickly. Plug it in for fifteen minutes and the phone is ready to function for a long time. Just the kind of a charger you need if you want the phone to be charged quickly.All the models described all are among the best in their league!