A Bluetooth headset comes with both a speaker and a microphone and is generally used for hand-free conversations with others. The music streaming from your iPhone6 is a possibility in many of the versions available online. With the advancement in technology, voice controls and battery level indicators are the newest fads in town. The Bluetooth headsets covered here are especially suited for the iPhone 6 and you can find the compatibility with other Bluetooth enabled smartphones and devices as well.
1. Joway H05 Universal Bluetooth
This amazing piece of equipment has a built in intelligent voice control allowing you to answer the phone with a “yes” and reject the call with a “no.” The obedient Bluetooth headset is an asset, allowing you to drive safely with the true hands free option. The headset also gives you useful voice prompts like “connect successful” and “low power” to keep you updated on the status. It comes to you in two color choices of black and yellow.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
The device brings to you the communication quality which is comparable to fixed wireless systems. The HD voice calls are made possible by Pike which uses the classy CSR4 Bluetooth chip combined with HD voice technology. H05 has a quasi-service for HD voice, which represents a new hands free profile 1.6 allowing the network to achieve HD voice transmission. H05 is now available through a software upgrade to send crisp, clear and realistic HD sound.
- The pairing with your iPhone6 is quick and easy, making the H05 headset a good choice.
- The earpiece brings to you a sharp and clear voice. The Joway H05 is also equipped with a good noise cancelling microphone that reduces the background noise. The inbuilt intelligent controls sense the environment and reduce the noise decibels, resulting in an improved sound quality.
- The Bluetooth ear piece sits comfortably on either ear with the help of a super soft ear cap.
- With a coverage range of 10 meters, it allows for a connected status in the house and office even if you forget the iPhone in your drawer.
- The rechargeable battery gives you a talk time of up to 6 hours with a full recharge. In case you want to listen to the music the charge will support you for 5 hours. The standby time is 200 hours which banks on the deep sleep mode to extend the battery life.
- It also has a LED battery status indicator which shows the battery level in the device.
The pack contains the H05 headset, ear hook, operating instructions and a Micro USB charging cable. The extra ear piece connects to the power port of the main headset. This A2DP enabled headset thus, allows you to listen to the music in stereo. However care must be taken to keep the volume in control as loudness will distort the signal. The device has Bluetooth 4 which happens to be the latest version available in the market.
2. JETech H0780
If you want clear and crisp communication through a Bluetooth earpiece, then JETech H0780 is the product for you. It is very easy to configure and quick to connect. The first pairing takes a few seconds but after that it connects to your iPhone6, the moment you switch on the headset. It is cute, affordable and efficient.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
The JETech H0780 Bluetooth is meant for talking on the phone only and priced at the lower range. The company provides add-on features like aesthetics and music playback time of 6 hours on its higher versions JETech H0781 and JETech H0782 which cost more.
- The super soft gel ear tip allows you to comfortably fit the Bluetooth on either ear. Since it is ring support that goes around your ear, some users find it difficult to wear it for more than two hours at a stretch. However it is a feeling that you get used to, over a period of time.
- The battery with a full charge provides for 6 hours of talk time. The battery comes with a deep sleep mode function. This function extends the standby time up to 14 days in case of limited use. You can easily see the headset battery meter on your iPhone and check the charge availability. This is possible by using the ‘MyHeadset’ App by Plantronics. The micro USB charging cable for the battery is included in the standard packing list.
- Switching on and off is simple. All you have to do is press and hold the button on the earpiece. You get to hear an ascending tone signaling it on. The same process works to switch it off with a descending tone. To hear a call you have to press the button once and once to terminate it. Remember the Bluetooth will be unpaired if you use the iPhone to answer the call.
The Bluetooth is specially recommended for users who are used to answering calls while driving. Instead of paying for a ticket that is 8 to 10 times the cost of the Bluetooth device it is better to buy one.
The package comes with H780 HeadSet with an Ear hook, Micro USB charging cable and Operating instructions.
3. Havit HV-H922BTBluetooth 4.1
The product is excellent for a clear cut communication. Not only you can hear the caller clearly, but the microphone picks your voice well and delivers it via the Bluetooth. The caller at the other end is not able to make out the difference whether you are on your iPhone6 or the Bluetooth earpiece.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
The device comes to you with the integrated multipoint technology, which gives you the flexibility to connect with two devices at one time. The ease with which you can switch between your business and personal phones makes the Havit HV-H922BT a user friendly technology product.
- This lightweight product is very comfortable to wear. The best part is that you do not have a ring around the ear, which makes you feel free. In fact, you don’t feel as if you are wearing something and you have to be careful to take it off when going for a shower. If you are looking for something that doesn’t make your ear achy and sore, it is the product for you.
- The Bluetooth coverage range is 33 feet allowing you to move around freely in the home or office while the iPhone is on your desk.
- The battery after the recharge covers you for 5.5 hours of talk time or music play time. The manufacturer boasts of 2500 hours of standby time, which is more than 100 days. On the first reading it appears to be a tall claim.
The Bluetooth device comes with the NFC touch button functionality. It has an independent on-off button design making it very easy and simple to operate. The pairing takes a few seconds when doing it the first time. In subsequent use the pairing is automatic.
This sleek looking artistic piece is delivered with an instruction manual, charging cable, a spare ear bud and the clip for placing it on your ear. More than the packaging, the Bluetooth is way ahead in technology and sound quality.
4. Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Bluetooth
The smart looking Plantronics Bluetooth is available in both white and black colors. It has exceptional clear quality of sound. Whether you are in the office or driving a car, the person at the end will feel as if you are talking on the landline. You can enjoy the music with crystal clarity while navigating on your iPhone6.
Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
The Plantronics voice recognition technology makes the Bluetooth device hands free in the real sense. You do not have to press any buttons to receive calls. Just say Answer or Ignore and the modern era Bluetooth functions accordingly.
- A remarkable feature of the M165 is the dual microphone technology. It is capable of reducing noise and wind, to deliver a very clear and crisp call quality. You can be sure of a clear-cut communication irrespective of the fact that you are operating from the office or clubhouse.
- The battery life also scores over the other Bluetooth manufacturers as the claim is for 7 hours of talk time. The best part is that it tells how much battery life is left when you switch it on. The deep sleep power saving function kicks in when you are at a distance from your phone.
- The optional ear tips make the device comfortable to wear. Available in three sizes namely small medium and large, they allow for a perfect fit on the ear. Also the design is symmetrical allowing you to wear it on either ear.
- The users of the M165 Marque 2 Bluetooth have found it to be effective at a distance of 40 to 50 feet from the paired smartphone. This allows people to work in the garage or move about freely in the house when the iPhone is on your work desk. This can also be problematic if you forget to switch off the Bluetooth, when using the iPhone6 directly. The earpiece will pick up the call even in the distant room, not allowing you to answer directly on the phone.
The “Find my headset app” helps you to locate the headset through your iPhone6. It sends a tone to the Bluetooth device helping you to locate it easily. The M165 comes with an on-off switch, making the process of turning it on and off very simple
Well in above list of Bluetooth I found two devices more comfortable for the day to day use. First is the Plantronics M165 Marque 2 as it comes with dual microphone technology which reducing noise and wind disturbance plus gives 7 hours of talk time battery backup and the most amazing thing is that “Find my headset app” which helps to locate the headset through your Smartphone. Second one is the Havit HV-H922BT as it can connect with two devices at one time which make this device different from others.
Looking at the other two, the HD sound feature of Joway H05 Universal Bluetooth is unique, but dependent on the network as well. There are not many reviews available as yet on the HD quality. Those looking for voice controls to manage calls while driving will find Plantronics M165 Marque 2 and Joway H05 fully compatible. The JETech H0780 is the simple Bluetooth with no frills and minimum cost.
Overall, the Plantronics M165 Marque 2 seems to be fully packed with a number of useful features. The Havit HV-H922BT and Joway H05 follow in quick succession. You can make your choice by ticking on the features that you need the most with an eye on the cost of the device.